Duluth, GA – February 11, 2014 – Georgia 811 will be conducting scheduled maintenance on telecommunication lines Friday, February 21st, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. During this time the Call Center will be unavailable to accept damage and emergency notices. In the event of a utility damage or emergency please contact the affected utility directly during this time, and then call Georgia 811 once the maintenance has been completed.
However, the following services will be available during the maintenance: EDEN web entry (including emergency notice creation), EDEN PRIS, Georgia 811 Mobile App (iOS and Android), and corporate email and corporate websites.
Not using EDEN yet? A short, free training session is offered for new EDEN users. Georgia 811 is currently offering training via a Webinar. Training sessions are offered on a weekly basis, or by request. To view the dates and times of future sessions and to register online, please visit http://www.ga811.com/edenwebentry.aspx
Some of the advantages to using EDEN web ticket entry are listed below:
- NOW OFFERING online emergency locate request creation!**
- Avoid hold times
- Create normal, emergency, and design locate requests 24/7
- Select and visually verify the digsite map
- Manage and search past and current requests with Locate Request Manager
- Obtain contact information for notified members and emergency personnel
- Access positive response updates with PRIS Manager
- Email and print tickets
- Restake locate requests in less than a minute!
**PLEASE NOTE: Emergency locate requests may be entered online with the exception of those incidents involving gas facilities which are still required to be reported to Georgia 811 by contacting our call center.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.