Duluth, GA – February 8, 2017 – Users will experience some new updates to our EDEN application effective Thursday, February 16, 2017 following scheduled EDEN maintenance beginning at 6:30 p.m. and ending at 8:30 p.m. After this maintenance period, all EDEN web users are asked to refresh their locate request entry screen after logging in by pressing the Control button and F5 button at the same time. Those updates include the following:
- The changes to this area were done to enhance the user’s logical flow of information.
- Excavator information was separated out from the Company Information.
- Fields were lined up for a much better visual presentation.
- “Work is for” field was moved to this section.
- Type of work field was extended in length to enable users to view the field without having to scroll within the field to view contents.
- The View Dig Site Map button was placed below the Street information so the user would not have to scroll up again to click to verify the map.
- Made better use of available space within the form which enabled users to view data in the larger text fields without scrolling within that field.
- Changed Boring from a Drop Down to a Yes/No selection.