Duluth, GA – October 29, 2020 – Please be advised the following Georgia 811 members have invoked the use of Positive Response Code 3J (Extraordinary Circumstances) across their service area/areas effective immediately.
Last updated on 10/30/2020 at 11:20am.
- Carroll EMC (CRL70 – Carroll, Heard, Polk, Paulding, Haralson, Troup, Floyd) effective Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:00am until Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 7:00am.
- Georgia Power (GP600, GP644, GP610B, GP620, GP133, GP132, GP141S, GP145, GP144, GP143, GP141B, GP134, GP131, GP142, GP842, GP843, GP832, GP103, GP104, GP105, GP106, GP833, GP176, GP175, GP173, GP171, GP813, GP814, GP812, GP267, GP263, GP264, GP240, GP265, GP266, GP801B, GP280, GP290, NU103, NU104, NU105, NU106, NU803, NU804, NU832, NU833, NU170 – FLOYD, BARTOW, CHEROKEE, FORSYTH, POLK, HARALSON, PAULDING, COBB, DAWSON, HALL, BANKS, STEPHENS, FRANKLIN, HART, JACKSON, BARROW, CLARKE, MADISON, ELBERT, WALTON, OCONEE, OGLETHORPE, GWINNETT, FULTON, DEKALB, ROCKDALE, NEWTON, BUTTS, SPALDING, HENRY, CLAYTON, DOUGLAS, CARROLL, FAYETTE, COWETA, HEARD) effective Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 9:00am until Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 7:00am.
- Hart EMC (HRT70 – Hart, Elbert, Franklin, Stephens, Madison, Banks) effective Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 7:00am until Friday, November 6, 2020 at 5:00pm.
- Sawnee EMC (SAW71, SAW74 – Forsyth, Dawson, Fulton, Cherokee, Hall, Gwinnett, Lumpkin) effective Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 8:00am until Monday, November 2, 2020 at 8:00am.
- Tri-State EMC (TST70 – Fannin) effective Friday, October 30, 2020 at 7:00am until Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 4:00pm.
- Ellijay Telephone Company (ELJAY1, ELJAY2, ELJAY3, ELJAY4 – Cherokee, Pickens, Gilmer, Fannin) effective Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 5:00am until Monday, November 2, 2020 at 8:00am.
Extraordinary Circumstances is explained in the Georgia Dig Law – O.C.G.A §25-9-7d.
If there are questions, please contact these members directly to inquire about their schedule for catching up.
To declare Extraordinary Circumstances, members must complete the form on the Georgia 811 website here. Questions may also be directed to the Customer Connections Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 770-623-5786.
Updates to this will be sent out and made online at www.Georgia811.com