Georgia 811 Damage Prevention Summit
8:30am: Breakfast and Networking
9:00am: Georgia 811 Annual Meeting & UCC Proclamation Awards
10:00am: Georgia 811’s Most Commonly Asked Questions
11:15am: Dig Law Updates
11:45am: Vendor Showcase
1:00pm: Breakout Sessions – Excavator Panel/Member Breakout (topics listed below)
3:00pm: Summit Adjourns
- Best Practices for Creating Tickets – Roy Rogers, Blount Construction and Georgia 811 Web Service Team
- How To Dispute PRIS Codes 3 and 5 – Vicki Temple, Civil Site Services
- Damage Claims & How To Document Your Site Before You Begin Work – Lynn Horn, Benton Georgia and Ansley Hunt, Hunt Development
- How To Document a Damage from a Risk Management Perspective – Chris West, Brent Scarbrough & Co.
- Spotting Utilities Before Excavation Begins – Dillian Green, Vertical Earth
- Cross Bore Safety – Robin Rosen, Southern Company Gas and Chair of the GUCC Cross Bore Committee
- Training & Information about the Member Reporting Tool, Thoughtspot
- Membership Best Practices: Locating Facilities and Responding to PRIS, Managing Service Area Maps, Keeping Contact Info Current
Annual Meeting Presentation
Best Practices for Creating Locate Tickets
Membership Best Practices
Excavator Breakout Session
Procedures for Large Projects
Register Information: The Georgia 811 Summit is SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to the cancellation/wait list, we can let you know if a seat comes available.
Email Fiona Bowen at Fbowen@georgia811.com to be added to the cancellation list with “GA811 Summit Wait list” in the subject line.
Location: Hilton Northeast, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Peachtree Corners. For those interested in overnight accommodations, there is a room block available under the code ‘GA811.’ Click here for room reservations.
In conjunction with the Georgia 811 Damage Prevention Summit, Staking University will offer 1-Day Locating Seminars on October 4, 5, and 7. Click on the links below to view the class syllabus and register.
Tuesday, October 4: https://www.stakinguniversity.com/class/georgia811-oct-4-22/
Location: Lawrenceville Public Works – 435 West Pike Street, Lawrenceville
Wednesday, October 5: Sold Out
Friday, October 7: https://www.stakinguniversity.com/class/georgia811-oct-5/
Location: Georgia 811 – 3400 Summit Ridge Parkway, Duluth
Vendors & Sponsorship
Gold and Silver level sponsorships as well as Vendor booths are now Sold Out. “Friends of Georgia 811” Sponsorships are still available and will have the opportunity to be introduced during the Sponsorship/Vendor Showcase at the event.
Many thanks to our 2022 Sponsors!
Contact Fiona Bowen at FBowen@Georgia811.com for more information about “Friends of Georgia 811” Sponsorships.
C & S Solutions/Locator Guys
Stake Center Locating
Atlanta Gas Light
Southern Cross/One Vision
Friends of Georgia 811: