Positive Response (PRIS)
Georgia 811 provides a service called the Positive Response Information System (PRIS) to help you track the status of your locate request. Simply follow the instructions below. A status window will appear on your screen.
Positive Response may be accessed on the Georgia 811 Mobile App and online.
App Instructions: You can download the Georgia 811 application to access PRIS on your Android phone by clicking here, on your Apple device by clicking here.
Online Instructions for Excavators:
Click Here to access the Georgia 811 ticketing system.
At the top menu bar of the ticketing system, click on “View Ticket Responses (PRIS)” to open the ticket search menu.
- Ticket Number:
- Enter the Ticket Number of the ticket that you want to display.
- The associated ticket information along with member responses will automatically display on the right.
- In the toolbar at the top of the display window, you will have the following options:
- Print – Print the ticket shown on the screen.
- Show Map – View the dig site area as drawn on the ticket.
Click Here for more information on Member Responses.
Click here for information on How To Search EDEN Large Project Tickets in the new ticketing system.
Click Here for a list of Positive Response codes.
Color code guide
When utility company representatives mark a location, they use colored flags and/or paint to identify the type of underground utility. Here is what the color codes indicate:
APWA Uniform Color Guide for flags and marks
For an interactive diagram of these markings with our interactive house, click here.