Excavator Training – Georgia 811 Online Ticketing System
The new Georgia 811 Online Ticketing System launch has been delayed. Click here for more information.
The information provided in this section covers the new upcoming Georgia 811 Online Ticketing System. For information about the current system, EDEN, you may click here or visit this page. For information regarding Positive Response (PRIS), click here. Excavators who do not have a username and password at this time are encouraged to take the self-paced training for the new system. Information is below. Until the transition to the new system, these excavators should use the eRequest system or dial 811 by phone to submit tickets.
Georgia 811 Online Ticket Creation Training is for Professional Excavators wanting access to our Ticketing System which enables excavators to create, manage and edit tickets, as well as view Ticket Responses (PRIS).
Trained Online Ticket Creation Users enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive a Georgia 811 Online Ticket Creation Certification upon completion of training
- Full access to create a variety of ticket types: Normal, Emergency, Design, Overhead, Additional Request, and Update
- No limit to number of submitted tickets
- Immediate ticket transmission to affected member utility companies
- Advanced ticket search functionality
- No hold time
We currently offer the following method for training:
- Easy Self-Paced Training – Learn at your own pace with our full online course available 24/7:
- Approximately one hour to complete
- Existing EDEN users are welcomed and encouraged to take the course to learn more about the new ticketing system
- Begin submitting tickets within one business day after completing training
- Receive a Georgia 811 Online Ticket Creation Certification upon completion
Click Here To Start Training
There are also additional resources available to enhance your ticket creation knowledge: