Duluth, GA – September 26, 2022 – Please be advised the following Georgia 811 members have invoked the use of Positive Response Code 3J (Extraordinary Circumstances) across their service area/areas effective on the date posted below.
Last updated on 9/30/2022 at 9:11am.
- City of St. Mary’s Public Works (STM50, STM51 – Camden) effective Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 12:00am until Monday, October 3, 2022 at 11:59pm.
- Tri-County EMC (TRI70, TRI70F – Bibb, Baldwin, Jones, Putnam, Twiggs, Wilkinson, Jasper, Morgan) effective Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 5:00pm until Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:30am.
- Windstream (WINGA, IFN01, BTI01 – Appling, Atkinson, Bacon, Baker, Baldwin, Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Ben Hill, Berrien, Bibb, Brooks, Calhoun, Catoosa, Charlton, Chatham, Chattahoochee, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Clay, Clayton, Clinch, Cobb, Coffee, Colquitt, Cook, Crawford, Dawson, Decatur, Dekalb, Dooly, Dougherty, Early, Effingham, Evans, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Fulton, Gilmer, Gordon, Grady, Greene, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Hancock, Haralson, Harris, Hart, Henry, Houston, Irwin, Jackson, Jones, Lamar, Lanier, Laurens, Lee, Liberty, Long, Lowndes, Lumpkin, Macon, Madison, Marion, Meriwether, Monroe, Montgomery, Murray, Muscogee, Oglethorpe, Paulding, Peach, Pickens, Pike, Putnam, Rabun, Randolph, Schley, Screven, Seminole, Spalding, Stephens, Sumter, Talbot, Tattnall, Telfair, Terrell, Thomas, Toombs, Towns, Troup, Turner, Twiggs, Union, Upson, Walker, Walton, Wayne, Webster, Wheeler, White, Whitfield, Wilcox, Wilkinson, Worth) effective Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 6:00am until Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 6:00am.
- Coastal Electric Cooperative (COA70 – Liberty, Bryan, Long, and McIntosh) effective Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 6:00am until Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:00am.
- Google Fiber (GoogL2 – Cherokee, Cobb, Dekalb, Douglas, Fulton, Gwinnett) effective Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:00pm until Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Mediacom (TCI01, TCI02,TCI03,TCI04,TCI05,TCI06,TCI07,TCI08,TCI09,TCI10,TCI11,TCI12,TCI13 – Atkinson, Berrien, Brooks, Colquitt, Cook, Crisp, Decatur, Dodge, Dooly, Dougherty, Grady, Harris, Irwin, Jeff Davis, Lanier, Lee, Lowndes, Mitchell, Muscogee, Randolph, Schley, Seminole, Sumter, Telfair, Terrell, Thomas, Tift, Turner, Worth) effective Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 5:00pm until Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Excelsior EMC (EXC70 – Bryan, Bulloch, Candler, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Jenkins, Tattnall) effective Friday, September 30, 2022 at 8:00am until Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 8:00am.
Extraordinary Circumstances is explained in the Georgia Dig Law – O.C.G.A §25-9-7d.
If there are questions, please contact these members directly.
To declare Extraordinary Circumstances, members must complete the form on the Georgia 811 website here. Questions may also be directed to the Customer Connections Department at email@example.com or by phone at 770-623-5786.