Duluth, GA – August 30, 2023 – Please be advised the following Georgia 811 members have invoked the use of Positive Response Code 3J (Extraordinary Circumstances) across their service area/areas effective on the date posted below.
Last updated on 9/5/2023 at 11:05am.
- Georgia Power, Southern Telecom (All GP, NU, and ST001, ST002 codes – All counties in Georgia) effective Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 6:00pm until Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 7:00am.
- Excelsior Electric Membership Corp (EXC70 – Emanuel, Candler , Bulloch, Evans, Tattnall, Bryan, Jenkins, Effingham) effective Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 12:01am until Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 8:00am.
- Southern Company Gas (AGL125 – Lanier, Berrien, Lowndes) effective Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 2:00pm until Friday, September 1, 2023 at 8:00am.
- Mediacom (TCI 01, TCI 02, TCI 03, TCI 04, TCI 05, TCI 06, TCI 07, TCI 08, TCI 09, TCI 10, TCI 11, TCI 12, TCI 13 – Muscogee, Harris, Jeff Davis, Telfair, Dodge, Lowndes, Brooks, Cook, Grady, Thomas, Dougherty, Worth, Randolph, Terrel, Lee, Mitchell, Dooly, Crisp, Schley, Sumter, Decatur, Seminole, Colquitt, Turner, Worth, Tift, Irwin, Berrien, Atkinson, Lanier) effective Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 12:00pm until Friday, September 8, 2023 at 5:00pm.
- Verizon Business, Verizon Wireless (MCI-02, VZW01 – Chatham, Effingham, Bryan, Toombs, Montgomery, Tattnall, Emmanuel, Truetlen, Wheeler, Dodge, Telfair, Lawrence, Lanier, Berrien, Lowndes, Pierce, Clinch, Ware, Wayne, Toombs, Jeff Davis, Appling, Bacon, Long, Liberty, McIntosh, Camden, Charlton, Glynn, Richmond, Columbia, McDuffie, Jefferson, Glascock, Warren, Wilkes) effective Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10:00am until Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 2:00pm.
- Water Utility Management (CWC09 – Coffee, Lowndes) effective Friday, September 1, 2023 at 7:00am until Monday, September 11, 2023 at 6:00pm.
Extraordinary Circumstances is explained in the Georgia Dig Law – O.C.G.A §25-9-7d.
If there are questions, please contact these members directly.
To declare Extraordinary Circumstances, members must complete the form on the Georgia 811 website here. Questions may also be directed to the Customer Connections Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 770-623-5786.